Join speakers from across the aquaculture industry to celebrate and explore the huge growth potential of the sector.
Lochaber Chamber of Commerce and the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre present ‘A Meeting of Minds’. At such an exciting time for the sector, this event will bring together leading businesses and organisations involved in Scottish aquaculture for insights into key areas of development.
We'll hear from:
- Tavish Scott, CEO of Scottish Salmon Producers Organisation
- Heather Jones, CEO, Mary Fraser, Head of Skills and Sarah Riddle, Director of Business Engagement, Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre
- Graham Smith, Managing Director at Scale AQ
- Meritxell Padrisa, Production Director, MOWI Scotland
- Tracy Bryant-Shaw, Scottish Sea Farms
- Greg Riddle, Northern Light Consulting
- Jennifer Adamson, Lantra Scotland
Please note: Registered attendees will be emailed the ZOOM link on the morning of the event.Find out more and book your place