The content of the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre external website is maintained by SAIC. Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that information is accurate and up-to-date; some information is subject to change. The Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre will not be held liable for information that is subject to change and reserves the right to alter the content of the external website at any time.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of this Web site are reserved by the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre. In accessing these Web pages, you agree that any downloading of content is for personal, non-commercial reference only. No part of this Web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior consent of the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre.
Thank you for visiting the Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre (SAIC) website. The website is to be used by individual persons for their own personal use only. Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below and your accessing and use of the website constitutes your agreement to abide by such terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms you should leave the website immediately.
The SAIC reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions and its web pages at any time without further notice and you agree to be bound by any modifications, alterations or updates to these terms and conditions.
- © 2019. The Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre. The copyright in material on this website is owned by the SAIC and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not otherwise copy, reproduce, republish or distribute any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of the SAIC. You agree not to remove any copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the SAIC.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs appearing in the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of the SAIC or a third party. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All third party product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs appearing on this website are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and the SAIC intends no infringement of such trademarks. The appearance or absence of products, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by the SAIC. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the SAIC .
- All information (including but not limited to data, ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to the SAIC through this website will become the exclusive property of the SAIC. The SAIC will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose. All data collected from this website is intended for [internal marketing purposes only] by the SAIC. Information on what data is held about you can be obtained by writing to The Director of SAIC, Scion House, Stirling University Innovation Park, Stirling, FK9 4NF, Scotland, UK. Tel: +44 (0) 1786 448333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you view the website some information may be stored on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will help the SAIC improve your browsing experience. With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your Internet browser instructions or help screen or learn more about these functions.
- The information, materials and functions contained in the website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law the SAIC disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties’ rights.
- The website incorporates certain sections where web pages are personal and external web pages may be authored by third parties. The contents of personal and external web pages remain the sole responsibility of the author. The SAIC shall not be liable for the content of such web pages, regardless of such web pages being linked to the SAIC’s official web pages.
- The SAIC shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if the SAIC shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. All implied warranties, implied undertakings, implied representations, and/or implied conditions relating to the website, its content and/or any third party sites are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. The SAIC further excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law the SAIC disclaims all liability for negligence.
- You are able to link to any page on the website. You are not permitted however, to frame or page-jack the website. You are not permitted to use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the website or the content expressed herein, other than for search engine indexing. Such search engines are expected to comply with the ‘Robots Exclusion Protocol’ as set out in robots.txt files on the website. The SAIC is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to the SAIC ‘s web pages. The University shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to the University’s web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by the SAIC of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by the SAIC to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by the SAIC of the material held there.
- The SAIC operates this website from Stirling, Scotland and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing the website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions please write to the Director of the SAIC at the address specified in paragraph 3 above.
The processing of personal data is regulated by the GDPR 2018.